Federal regulators want a federal judge to force credit-card processing companies to repay their share of a multi-million telemarketing scam, targeting mostly seniors. That’s according to a federal complaint filed. The Federal Trade Commission says companies laundered credit-card transactions and pocketed the revenue. This lawsuit seeks to hold six companies and six sales agents liable […]
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that msandvig contributed 183 entries already.
Entries by msandvig
- PayPal User Statistics: How Many People Use PayPal in 2023?
- Swift connects instant payment systems to bring round-the-clock processing across borders
- Atlanta payment processing startup raises nearly $12 million
- Revolutionizing Service Industry Payments: Navigating The Wave Of Digital Transformation In Payment Processing
- ACI Worldwide: US to See ‘Fourfold’ Increase in Real-Time Payments
1908 Thomes Ave.
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001
Phone: (307) 222-6100