In an effort to continue our commitment to provide industry leading products, service and support, we are making an update to our systems on the evening of June 27, 2017 that will enhance our current next day funding cutoff times. The new weekday cutoff time will be extended by 2 hours. This means any eligible and participating next day funding merchant that closes their batch prior to the new cutoff times will see their funding transmitted to their bank the next day.
As a reminder, Next Day Funding Program Rules are as follows:
· Merchants must not have any risk related batch holds or risk established delayed funding
· Merchants using TXP will have a 7:00pm ET cutoff time
· TC Classic volume is not eligible for Next Day Funding
· Actual bank posting date & time can vary by receiving bank
- The Top 5 Business Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- The Future of Consumer Payment Methods in a Post-Covid-19 World
- Can Regulators Foster Financial Innovation and Preserve Consumer Protections?
- Forget credit cards — now you can pay with your face. Creepy or cool?
- J.P. Morgan Teams With Marqeta On Virtual Cards For Commercial Clients
1620 Central Avenue, Suite 202
Cheyenne, Wyoming, 82001
Phone: (307) 222-6100