TSYS – Next Day Funding Cutoff Time Extension/in Uncategorized /by msandvig
In an effort to continue our commitment to provide industry leading products, service and support, we are making an update to our systems on the evening of June 27, 2017 that will enhance our current next day funding cutoff times. The new weekday cutoff time will be extended by 2 hours. This means any eligible and participating next day funding merchant that closes their batch prior to the new cutoff times will see their funding transmitted to their bank the next day.
As a reminder, Next Day Funding Program Rules are as follows:
· Merchants must not have any risk related batch holds or risk established delayed funding
· Merchants using TXP will have a 7:00pm ET cutoff time
· TC Classic volume is not eligible for Next Day Funding
· Actual bank posting date & time can vary by receiving bank
- HMBradley ends waitlist after landing new sponsor bank
- How to Lower Credit Card Processing Fees 2023 – Maximize Your Profit
- Carat from Fiserv Introduces First-to-Market Capabilities to Help Enterprises Optimize Delivery Services
- Why Elon Musk’s ‘X App’ could be an even bigger headache for D.C. than Twitter
- JPMorgan Expands APAC Digital Payments With Investment
1908 Thomes Ave.
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001
Phone: (307) 222-6100